Pages

August 08, 2014

CHECKING IN

So, I thought I would post...

G and I are living in Farmington, with TWO incredible jobs AND interviews pending for Medical School. I can't believe how fast life can change. I can't believe that I have yet to learn that things ALWAYS work out the way they are supposed to. After celebrating our 1-year-anniversary, I really believe that the first year is the hardest. I guess I'll find out... At the end of the day, being married to G is the safest, best decision I make every day.

We have this adorable little apartment with vaulted ceilings complete with a train not 100 yards from our building. 

I have lost any interest in blogging...except on my classroom blog.

I've been spending countless hours trying to get my classroom ready. I can't believe I FINALLY get to be a teacher! I've been dreaming of this day since I was in kindergarten. From trying to finagle a tiny budget, applying for grants, and slaving away over just the right amount of "cuteness" and "cool," my room is ready. My cute 6th graders and I will be blogging on our own blog, so this one is pretty neglected. Whatever. 

This weekend the hubs and I are going on a little getaway before the school year begins. It feels so good NOT to be students students (for the time being...cross your fingers that Greg DOES become a Med student). A regular routine, complete with extra time together and sleeping in, cannot be put into words. It's wonderful. We both love our jobs and I am LOVING marriage. I really am the luckiest. 













Summer, we're going to take advantage of you these next several days...watch out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved