Pages

October 24, 2013

TOOTH ACHE

Today in my reading circle with my 4th graders, the boys were complaining about how many girls were in our group. 

"There are way more girls than boys!" 
"No, there are 4 girls and 6 boys here."
"Well not if you count Mrs. Johnson!"
"Yeah, but she doesn't count because she's a woman." 

Is that kid-code for "she's old"?

In other news, we passed our cleaning checks-- Hooray! I haven't cooked anything fancy today because nothing sounds super yummy to me since my tooth has decided it wants a root canal. Hooray. I guess it's a left-over kind if night. 


Am I a bad wife for forcing my husband to eat leftovers even though I usually find them to be repulsive? 

I guess I will have some cold cereal and chew on only one side of my mouth.... Does anyone have any home-remedies for tooth pain? I have zero time for a root-canal until school is out for the holidays so any help you can offer would be very much appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha if you're a bad wife for making Greg eat the leftovers, then I'm a bad wife too. I make Spencer take dinner leftovers for lunch the next day every single time, because I don't want to eat them again. We miss you guys! I told Spencer we need to come back to Utah so we can have friends again, and you guys top the list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. leftovers are often better than the first time around! Hooray for you cooking! Good job! Good wife!

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved