Pages

March 07, 2013

SEVEN WEEKS


I typed this post up last week...

* * * * * 

This semester might just be the death of me.  It’s my last semester of classes—all I need to do is make it through the next 7 weeks.  All I need to do if make it through the next 7 weeks of 21 credit hours and planning a wedding.

I woke up this morning in a panic because I had a dream that my wedding day had come, and NOTHING was ready.

I was trying to get a hold of the shop where my dress was because I hadn’t even picked it up yet.  My flowers weren't delivered.  My photographer was nowhere to be found.  Greg was mad that I wasn’t ready because he thought I was putting off our wedding.

Thank goodness it was only a dream.



I truly have no idea how I am surviving this semester.  It probably has something to do with all the praying and Crystal Light Energy.  Oh, and that adorable guy I’m marrying.  I never even dreamed of someone as wonderful as he is. He and I just applied for married housing… I’m pretty excited to be his roommateJ.

I just wanted to check in and say “hey.”

So, hey.

* * * * * 

Greg & I are got our engagement photos taken this past weekend, so stay tuned…I am so excited for what our cute photographer snapped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved