Pages

April 30, 2013

IT'S COMING.

I have typed about 93 pages in the past 10 days.

My lower back feels as if someone smashed a bat against it.

I hate this keyboard I am typing on.

I'm

still

 not

done...

On Wednesday morning, it will all be over. I will click that last submit button, and walk out of my last final of my college career feeling a lot like this:


Excuse my nerd humor. 
In fact, I'm just a wannabe nerd. I don't even like Lord of the Rings that much. 

Wednesday can NOT come soon enough. 


Guess what else happens on Wednesday? 

We get the keys to OUR apartment, 




and
I finally get my wedding dress. 

I'm just the teensiest bit excited.





1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS on everything.

    It's Friday. I know I am late :)

    XO Lourdes

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved