Pages

July 29, 2013

BRIDALS

Here are just a few of my amazing bridals shot by the lovely and incredibly talented Jessica Kettle.

When I was a senior in high school, I stumbled about Jessica's work and it was a dream come true to have her shoot my bridals and wedding day.  I had such a great time with her in these gorgeous fields. She got so many different shots as the sun set. There were so many to choose from!

Would it be weird if I had about 150+ photos of myself throughout my apartment? 

 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. You are so freaking gorgeous and photogenic! Awesome work on the pictures, Jessica! These are all stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous, Steph! Beautiful, beautiful images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photos, in a gorgeous setting! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved