Pages

July 15, 2013

LOS CABOS


Greg surprised me with a our honeymoon to Los Cabos and I loved every second of our relaxing getaway. Besides losing my beloved iPhone to the resort's pool, the trip at our all-inclusive resort was perfect. All inclusive means all inclusive. We ate waaaay too much. Enjoy!

















We left the resort ONCE & found the best treat I've ever had: 


ding-dong from a Mexican bakery. 




Favorite moment of our trip? Watching the sun rise on our last day.


Someday, we'll go back. 



We thought about a cruise for a minute, but I have this irrational fear of being in the ocean on a boat...have you been on a cruise and did you love it? 

2 comments:

  1. Ahh sigh. Honeymoons are a dream. I'm convinced that's what heaven is like--a constant honeymoon. Also, I love Greg's classic gold ring.

    We went on a cruise with a bunch of friends for spring break and the whole time, Ian and I thought, "Thank goodness we aren't going on a cruise for our honeymoon." Granted, it could be because we went on a cruise during, well, spring break, but it was trashy, it wasn't private and it wasn't all that exciting. But it was fun and way easy. Go in a couple of years. And the ocean thing kind of freaked me out, but it was not an issue at all. So go. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just. a. dream. I love the picture of you two watching the sunset! It's real. It's not faked.

    Love it!

    XO Lourdes

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved